Leaking Turbo Intake O ring

Car
Mercedes CLS320CDI
Hi Guys & Gals,
My 08 CLS320CDI is dripping oil from the air intake red O ring connector. I understand this could lead to problems in the Stepping motor directly underneath. Obviously I can replace the O ring but I would prefer to do some preventative measure to reroute the leak or cancel it completely. Any ideas would be most welcome.
Cheers,
Randy Geriatric

Is this a known issue on that model do you know buddy and is it possible that they do an upgrade "O" ring kit to prevent it from happening again?

Hi T 9 man,
That equal length manifold you had made was pure art!
Yes it is a known fault & I thank you for creating a new train of thought regarding an "upgraded version" of the O ring. In reality it is not an O ring but a red rubber sleeve (30mm long x 60mm wide) that fits over the turbo intake. I plan to fit a new one this wknd & in the process hopefully find a way of preventing further seepage of oil into the Stepping motor electrics either by sealing the wiring or diverting the flow.
Appreciate your interest,
Cheers,
Randy Geriatric

Hi T 9 man,
That equal length manifold you had made was pure art!

Thank you very kindly buddy ;)

Yes it is a known fault & I thank you for creating a new train of thought regarding an "upgraded version" of the O ring. In reality it is not an O ring but a red rubber sleeve (30mm long x 60mm wide) that fits over the turbo intake. I plan to fit a new one this wknd & in the process hopefully find a way of preventing further seepage of oil into the Stepping motor electrics either by sealing the wiring or diverting the flow.
Appreciate your interest,
Cheers,
Randy Geriatric

I am sure there is a modern day gismo you could use, maybe a bit of aluminium ducting and a silicon reducer with Mikalor clamps might do the trick.