Le Maaaaaaaaaaans

Got back this morning EPIC once again. Great lads, great cars, great racing, 33 Export and Jaeger, BBQ's, French fitties, Aqua Boulevard and Le Golden Chat....Laaaaaaaads!

A few of us shared my mates DSLR for the car related pics, especially as he was driving on the way down so once the pics are processed I'll bang a load up.

Aye Loz reet up close, Nissan had it on stand on the Friday :D Shame someone smashed it's back doors in because it looked good out on track! 1.6 turbo bro. Went to the museum for the first time and that was awesome, something on here most people would really enjoy.

Hellish partying going on...on Thursday one of our lads did the 33 Export challenge (33 bottles of 33 Export = 16.5 pints @ 4.8%!!!!!), drank his last bottle with his shorts and boxers round his ankles and then proceeded to leak about 4 gallons of urine in bed during the night haha! He didn't start drinking until 7pm either, LAAAAAAD!

Friday night was awesome, we were slaughtered again. The street party in the square was insane, and we ended up in some crazy club in a huge chateau, then later four of us picked up a Fiat Panda and a Twingo and turned them 90 degress on a one-way street lol.

Last year I woke up in some French Doris' flat, this year pulled a HOT French bird who kept filling me with Bianco but didn't sleep with her this time because I just walked off and left her half way through the night for some reason like a total gaylord?? I managed to plunder a nearly full bottle of Vodka from somewhere too!

All the French people were such a laugh and so friendly, we met a girl called Aurore on Friday night who turned out to be selling ice creams at Le Mans over the weekend and she said to see her for free ice creams. Didn't think we'd find her as there are loads of ice cream sellers but we randomly found her Sunday on the way to the museum. We "borrowed" the same Golden Chat ornament from the same Jap restaurant for the third time in a row an again it was our mascott for the night. The last one got smashed lol. Also a French lad kept pulling up his ex-misses' top and offering to how us her tatty bojangles in exchange for Le Golden Chat, no chance! At least none of us got batterred by the Gendarmerie this time!! Different atmosphere to the UK where everyone just wants to stab you on a night out.

We went back to Le Mans Sunday evening for a meal and it's a lovely place in the day, loads of architecture and a huge gothic chateau/castle thing. Very nice place under sober conditions!

I'm so jealous! Glad you had a great time down there, the roads in France are fantastic and I quite enjoyed the drive down to Le Mans.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back