Lambo drove past today

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I was walking along today and a Lamborghini Gallardo went past.

The engine sounded superb! What an awesome engine note - it made my day.

Have you had any surprise encounters with something exotic or supremely awesome sounding recently?

There is a TVR Cerbera that goes past my house everyday. I think the owner works on the industrial estate over the road.
I don't hear it everyday, but sometimes on my way to and from the local shop I see it.
It sounds awesome. It would be a car for my garage if ever my lotto numbers come up that's for sure.

They will probably drop in price soon as TVR are no longer in business, then the price of good ones will creep up to collectable levels.

It would be awesome to own something like that.

Aye, there's a TVR somwhere in the streets at the back of mine. It sounds awesome.

I had to smile though when I saw him coming gingerly round the roundabout in the rain yesterday, you could see the back end twitching.

I'd love a TVR. My dad keeps saying he's gonna buy one for me and him to strip and restore...
But that means selling the landy what we built, so I think he's reluctant to be honest.

Os when ever i've been to Harrods when visiting my uncle, the street round the back of the place is normally filled with Ferraris. (8})

Os when ever i've been to Harrods when visiting my uncle, the street round the back of the place is normally filled with Ferraris. (8})

I know Andy, I go there about a dozen times or so a year, the ladies in the perfume department are all drop dead gorgeous <B....:lol:

The streets around Harrods is like watching a car park for the lifestyles of the rich and famous, needless to say I park the Saab in their car park off the old Brompton Road ;)