lambo door kit ??? anybody use this company

:blink: Have a look here buddy, these might be better for you.

Not a direct link but some other members have used this company before.

http://www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/-c-1800_1839_2064_2414.html

Just reading your link more indepth, that is quite a claim they are making involving the fitting of the doors. Do yourself a favour and check any and all reviews about the fitting procedure.

Last edited:
yeah i looked on there before but they dont do a universal kit, but cheers anyway i might email them just in case

Considering how diverse the car doors on various model cars are, to make a universal version that just bolts on! Well it may be just me but my alarm bells ring, be careful buddy and do your research well before handing over your credit card details.

The best of luck with this if that is what you really want :amuse:

Considering how diverse the car doors on various model cars are, to make a universal version that just bolts on! Well it may be just me but my alarm bells ring, be careful buddy and do your research well before handing over your credit card details.

The best of luck with this if that is what you really want :amuse:

lol no want i really want is a is a complete lambo haha, dont worry im a tight wallet so no money is ever handed over till im 100% sure its what is right for me. :blink1:

Ahem...
lambodoors.jpg

a mate's got 'em on his focus st on fordrst.co.uk and they really suit it I have to say. Probably cos you never see any with them

Just had a good look at that Fordrst website, there is some very nice stuff in the gallery and I was quite suprised at how many lambo door kitted cars there were.