lacetti bounce

chevrolet1.8

Car
lacetti 1.8 sport
i took my lacetti sport in for it's 3rd service having only covered 16795 miles and basically it feels terrible to drive now. it seems to bounce up and down every time it goes over a bump and i feel like i'm being battered. i checked the tyre pressure which i topped up by 1.5 psi on each corner, still no better! now i know the service guys wouldn't have touched the suspension so what the hells wrong with it? :sad2:

bushes in the top or bottom (or both) could be worn mate
also check is the shock ok

something stupid anyway. nothing serious

thanks for the fast reply. there wasn't anything wrong with it before i took it in and at less than 17000 miles there shouldn't be.
on another note, when i took it in on it's 2nd service having covered just 10560 miles i ended replacing all 4 tyres as 2 were on the legal limit, one was very low with the last being not much better. i always check the pressures and swapped the fronts with the backs after the 1st service having covered 5050 miles. i'm wondering now if they were just crap tyres or whether there's something else wrong in that area.

The Lacetti does have a reputation for a hard ride, and I felt ill to begin with, but I took a little air out, and gradually got used to it. No problems now.