Kia Picanto 1100 cc 2004 model

Short of retro fitting a larger motor I would research a belt driven supercharger kit.

It takes a lot of money to get more power out of a NA powered car.

Engine swaps are the biggest power gains.

Fast road cams, adding forced induction and remapping.

Think of tuning as adding a % of power to your car.

If you start with 200bhp and add a fast road cam you'll gain around 10% giving a decent 20bhp gain for your money.

If your starting point is 70hp and you added a fast road cam you'll only gain around 7bhp which won't feel that much different and it will cost as much as on the higher powered car.

Instead on a small engined light car I would focus on improving the handling, with suspension and brake upgrades. Lose any extra weight you can and the car will feel faster and handle much better.

Engine swaps are the biggest power gains.

Fast road cams, adding forced induction and remapping.

Think of tuning as adding a % of power to your car.

If you start with 200bhp and add a fast road cam you'll gain around 10% giving a decent 20bhp gain for your money.

If your starting point is 70hp and you added a fast road cam you'll only gain around 7bhp which won't feel that much different and it will cost as much as on the higher powered car.

Instead on a small engined light car I would focus on improving the handling, with suspension and brake upgrades. Lose any extra weight you can and the car will feel faster and handle much better.
What sort of engine is compatible with this car?