Kia New Ceed Research Discussion

Disbeliever

Car
Ceed 2 diesel auto
I have been invited to give my opinions on my New Ceed 2 I.6 Diesel auto to a Mori research organisation next Friday, This will be a 2 hour session for which I shall be receiving an incentive of £70 which I intend to donate to Grt Ormond St. Childrens Hospital. My complaint on the new Ceed are absurd dash instruments, No permanent engine temp. gauge, No trip odometer, Overlarge fuel gauge, Virtually unreadable awful red colour Menu system stuck in the middle of the speedo.which is distracting and therefore dangerous. I knew all this before I bought the car but the good points outweigh the bad ones. What I did not know is the disgraceful Jacking system whereby in an emergency at night it is impossible to find where the jack should be placed and this caused damage to the sill. so buyers beware , furthermore avoid the DCT box on the Ceed 3 if you require a fully automatic box under all driving conditions.

Last edited:
Contrary to all the bigotted disbelievers (ha.) on Kia Forums.com the discussion took place last Thursday 22nd November at the Viewpoint Studios, Southwark and the discussion was led by a Ipsos Mori media employee .Six Kia owners were invited 5 male one female. We were asked as to why we chose Kia over other brands and for our likes & dislikes of our cars. A 2 hour discussion ensued and it became apparent that the overiding chief reasons for buying a Kia was the 7 year warranty , the others except myself wanted all the features available considered the Cee'd 2 to 4 tech, packages to be good value for money. I and one other considered KIA's to be ovderpriced but one could say that about all brands these days. All found the windscreen exhibited too many dash reflections and this was the main complaint. The interview session was video recorded but can not be released without the particpants consent. It was disclosed that a Kia rep/s were present but sitting out a view behind a see through mirror.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back