Just don't do it!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Today is going to be the busiest day of the year in the shops and supermarkets!

It takes a brave person to venture out into the fray.

Why does everyone leave it to the last minute?
Why do people buy so much food when the shops are only closed for 1.5 days and everything will be so much cheaper next week! :rolleyes:

im getting sent to get the last few gifts today, happy that they are just giftcards.

food wise we havent bought anything other than usual in a weekly shop as were going elsewhere for dinner :D

Most are waiting to be paid before xmas hence the rush for last minute gifts and fresh veg. I agree why do we buy so much stuff for what is in effect just one week? Every year we buy too much stuff, get bloated and it ends up going out of date and hanging around until easter!

When it comes to shopping The Internets is my friend.

We have not gone mad at all this Christmas on food or nibbles, dont see the point. Spent a bit on some good wines and some spirits and that's it. We are having lamb for Christmas dinner.

When it comes to shopping The Internets is my friend.

We have not gone mad at all this Christmas on food or nibbles, dont see the point. Spent a bit on some good wines and some spirits and that's it. We are having lamb for Christmas dinner.

Lamb eh! very nice, we are going the old traditional route by having a Goose this year, can't wait :bigsmile:

i love the feeling going out on the 24th and when am in the UK make a point of doing so, it just feels really Christmassy (and usually i have only bought half my presents by this time)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back