Jeep owners say hello

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
We now have this NEW forum for all you JEEP owners. We were getting quite a few of you signing up so here is your own forum for all things JEEP.

(Non JEEP model posts is other 4x4's will be moved to the 4x4)

Post up a hello in this thread and meet our other Jeep owners.

Well I must be the only guy to say hello. So hello. I'm Mark and I own a Jeep grand cherokee limited with the 4.7 and I have big hopes for it. Everyone gives me crap for my dreams and tell me that it is a lost cause but I'll show them. Is this by chance a european forum?

I don't think that its a lost cause, everyone else that I have told about it thinks so. In short I'm going to bore it .040 over and increase the stroke .106 to create a true 302. Then I'm going to strap a Kenne Bell 2.8 mammoth blower on top at around 14 or 15 PSI I'm leaving all the little particulars out because I could write a book there are so many things that I'm going to end up doing. Its just going to take time and a pretty decent chunk of change. But i will finish it.

Hello All,

First post, happy to be here from San Diego. Drive a 2015 Diesel Jeep Cherokee Limited and look forward to hearing input from all.

Rick Cote