Jealousy or respect

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you see someone in a very nice car would you say you were jealous or respectful towards the owner?

Does this depend on the car concerned?

I tend to respect those in cars I desire - Ferrari, R8, Aston Martin etc...

I have no feelings whatsover towards those in Bentleys and Rolls royces - it just doesn't float my boat.

Don't see the point of being jealous.

Your feelings will not affect the driver of the car in any way and will only end up pissing you off.

I don't get jealous of people in really expensive cars cos frankly I can't be arsed to work hard enough to buy one myself.

Like cars, not at all interested in who is driving (unless it's a very good looking female).

Must agree with old-git. If its one beautiful woman than i will be looking. Other than that its just another car on the road.

x2

only ones i look at are the r8's do like the look of them but thats it

unless its a nice corvette or viper then always look

this is me but i have no jealousy for any car that is a performance car from the factory and is a stupid price!!!!!

now im going to run through a few cars on here i respect and im jealous of!

princes coupe i respect the mods he has done and his plans

hdifun i respect the power celtic managed to get from his 2.2 hdi and before his accident kept it in tip top condition

edk i respect for the simple fact i have never looked twice at an almera before his

mrb i love his skyline!

masterauron i like his punto build and when it is finished im sure i would add it to the jealous bit!!

there are more but i just cant be arsed typing out a long list:D

delmastif i love his mk1 every bit of it and im quite jealous

saddler i really like is pulsar yet again im jealous

oldgit come on lets face it he has the best build thread on here and when its finished it will be to put it politely the dogs!!!

there are alot more i just cant be bothered checking on user names:lol:

Depends HOW they are driving said car. If they're driving in a "I'm a nob look at me" then I shall simply label them "tosser". But if its just a nice car being drivin normally, then pure respect. They worked hard and it paid off. I'd do the same!