Japanese Anime/Manga Inspired Vinyl Designs

you can do my car...*is impressed*

that stuff would look epic on the van :D

i do agree with pg...you have alot of talent

Cheers all :)

i was kind of impressed with myself lol after the first one i tried and now cant stop doing them :)

Im hopefully getting a car to do in them (not sure how serious the lad is but im happy enough designing it for the min)

cheers again for kind comments :)

if i was to have it done to the skoda, (what you are welcome) i would want it resprayed first as its a horrible boggy green :p

kind of impressed? you should be very proud! i havent seen that good a work in a long time

have a look at some of her other work
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f50/couple-my-new-decals-what-do-you-think-6344/
http://www.torquecars.com/forums/f9/new-beetle-ideas-6857/

and an image from here last thread
DSC_4647.jpg

hows the buisness coming along 2fast ?

lol cheers PG, i have decided not to go ahead with the 3d gel ones, too much hassle to be honest

is there a website 2fast sells these are on??

nope i havent got a website as such got a facebook site 'furious graphix decals' where i have alot of my stuff. hopefully be setting up website sometime this year when i get round to it lol but i normally just do them on request or do custom stuff if you want somthing designing :)

*logs in brain* do you do logos ect on the side of vans?
we are looking where i work atm for someone to do logo and some vinyl to go on the side of the van...but we are a small company and cant find anyone to do one that isn't a stupid amount of money...

*logs in brain* do you do logos ect on the side of vans?
we are looking where i work atm for someone to do logo and some vinyl to go on the side of the van...but we are a small company and cant find anyone to do one that isn't a stupid amount of money...

ave you got pic of logo, what size you after?

tell me bout it, someone asked me to replicate some graphics they had seen on a suzuki swft, i managed to find out the company that did them and emailed them for price of same ones..... nearly fell off me chair when i got reply of £820+vat+£20 delivery and extra £60 if i wanted them fitting :eek: i quoted him waaaaaaaay less than half of that.

that is the kinda of price we have been given and it is just stupid.

we havent got a logo yet, so we looking for someone to make it as well, what is bumping up the price by 100s!! :S

just to stick on the side of the vans. just something that says: (maybe 4'x4' or bigger?)
who we are, what we do and how to contact us

"AJW Fleet Technicians Commercial and Car Repair [number hear]"
maybe just a nice bit of text that says that! but we dont want to spend £££ PER a van (we got 2)

that is the kinda of price we have been given and it is just stupid.

we havent got a logo yet, so we looking for someone to make it as well, what is bumping up the price by 100s!! :S

just to stick on the side of the vans. just something that says: (maybe 4'x4' or bigger?)
who we are, what we do and how to contact us

"AJW Fleet Technicians Commercial and Car Repair [number hear]"
maybe just a nice bit of text that says that! but we dont want to spend £££ PER a van (we got 2)

what vans have you got, i normally do design ideas on pic of actual van(google images or blueprint if i have one) just cos its easier to design layout that way,

i can try couple of ideas for you

just need to know

1, exact company name
2, what vans (model,year and colour)
3, any specific text you want,
4, if you want back aswell as sides done
5, any particular colours you want
6, cant think of anything else right now lol
:)

1. AJW Fleet Technicians Lmt
2. LDV Maxus 2005 silver
3. Not specific text
4. Just side please :)
5. Reds and blues?
6. me to :)

thank you very much :)
that is are main van, if you give me a little plan and a cost i will give it to the boss and see what he makes of it.

Last edited:
id love something like that, some anime girl jumping back guns blazing, have it down the side of my car

its cut out waynne, thew pink one took me nearly 2 hours to pick all the bits out with a scalpel, i cant do vinyl printing plus colours usually fade after time with printing whereas the vinyl has a 7-10 life span

half way through the pink one (on a cuppa break lol)

DSC_5674.jpg

nope, got to design it/get it ready for cutting (clean lines up, convery colours etc), then takes bout 10/15 mins to cut on vinyl cutter depending on size (this one took bout 25 mins but i had turned speed down due to complexity of the design) then you have to pick all the bits out ('weeding')

thats why vinyl cut stuff is more expensive than printed because there is alot more work involved, the one on the bonnet of the 200 im selling for £30 + p/p so still not silly money (saying that i do sell my stuff alot cheaper than other companys)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back