January 2020 - Newsletter

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
The following message went out last night, sorry but we had some issues with unsubscribing so please email at webmaster@torquecars.com from your email address if you wish to unsubscribe and cannot find how do this this through https://www.torquecars.com/forums/account/preferences

I've included links to the relevant pages referenced below as well.

I just wanted to drop you a line {name} to thank you for being a valued member of TorqueCars and supporting us.​
The relaunched forum (Jan 2020) has got off to a good start, and we've welcomed back quite a few old faces and regulars and seen some updated project threads.​
So to get 2020 off to a good start {name}, we've been discussing the merits of water injection, porting engines and hybrid turbos along with climate change and it's been interesting to see the LOWEST mpg figures our members have hit!​
Please drop in to the forums and say hello and pass on your wisdom to others, we really do rely on our members to keep our site fresh vibrant and active.​
You'll notice many more articles on the main site from engines to some of the more unusual tuning project cars out there.​
We've included the top 100 Nurburgring track times for production cars, and a feature on panel air filters and twin scroll turbos.​
We are interested to read your comments {name} in the following new forum topics...​