Jaguar crazy

jetlag700

Torque Junkie
Car
1988 Jaguar XJS 5.3
Hi there, my name is Donna and I love Jaguar cars, I own two of them, an 87 XJ6 and an 88 XJS and I am looking for advice and friendship from other car lovers, you don't have to own a Jag, maybe you own a Vet, or some other beauty and we could share our experiences of owning British and American cars.

welcome to TC.
I don't own a car at all right now, never had a british or a american car, but i am a big fan of muscle.
hope to see some pics of your cars.

Weclome!
aa361_smiley_face_and_christmas_-1.gif

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars, I think you will fit in just fine on here. I hope you enjoy your time on here as much as we all do.

It would be worth dropping a hello in our Jag forum as well.;)

hello Donna and season greetings , a big welcome to a fellow jaguar driver .
You will have to tell us a bit about your self & your cars , is it a mistake ( the 5.2 ltr v 12) as i thought they were only 5.3 & 6 in standard form ?
Where is Edmonton Alberta ?

Looking forward to hearing from you

hello
fellow jag owner here.
nice to meet another nut.
hope to see some pictures of your cars soon.

Hi the fellow Jag nut, I will post some pics when I am allowed to, I have to post ten times before I can post some pics, Are you in British Columbia or England, because Surrey is in both places?

Hello there and welcome to TorqueCars, I think you will fit in just fine on here. I hope you enjoy your time on here as much as we all do.

It would be worth dropping a hello in our Jag forum as well.;)

Hi to you too, if you look on the other posts just below then I don't have to repeat myself ha ha ha...I am absolutely convinced that I will enjoy myself on this forum as much as you guys do.
Half the fun about cars, planes, and bikes is all the NOISE they make besides giving the skies and the roads a run for their money.
Your turn to tell me about yourself and your cars. I didn't know there was a Jag forum as well, I thought this was a muscle car forum.

We have so many different types of car on here. It's one of those things that make us stand out from all those one make forums and clubs.

I have an Audi A3 1.8T sport, see my profile for spec and planned spec list.;)

Your dead right about the noises cars make. A friend had a V12 jag with no exhaust and it was the most awesome engine sound I have ever heard!

The one thing we all have in common is that we all love cars and driving. We are also a pretty friendly bunch on here and are all willing to share and help out with anyone problems.:D

We have so many different types of car on here. It's one of those things that make us stand out from all those one make forums and clubs.

I have an Audi A3 1.8T sport, see my profile for spec and planned spec list.;)

Your dead right about the noises cars make. A friend had a V12 jag with no exhaust and it was the most awesome engine sound I have ever heard!

The one thing we all have in common is that we all love cars and driving. We are also a pretty friendly bunch on here and are all willing to share and help out with anyone problems.:D

Nice, Audi make some really nice cars, as for driving I find excuses to jump in my Jag and blast around town. It is a dream machine to drive. That would be nice to share info with others to see what works best for our cars. I can give info as well as I get parts from the United States and England for my cars. So when I have posted a few more posts I will be allowed to post some pics, looking forward to it. Donna

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back