It's that time of year again

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
So Christmas is almost on us again and at my age the years seem to be getting much shorter for us more mature members :) but we all need to remember that "old age is a privilege denied to many"

I just want to wish my many friends some of you I have met and all the others that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting on this friendly site a very happy and safe Christmas holiday season And if you must drive be aware of the conditions on the roads and leave early for your destination so you can be extra careful there and back.

PS driving tip look further ahead and stay further back, put the phone in the glove box and use bluetooth ( I see so many with BT equipped cars with the phone in their ears/hands) and don't turn your head to look at who's talking if you have passengers.

Last edited:
We drove app 90klm's each way to my no 1 sons home on Mt Tambourine, a very popular day tripper destination which is a very popular day tripper destination ,for our family gathering and Christmas lunch in my Type R civic as I knew that he was itching for a drive and was given a new set of personal plates that were red on black that were more suited to the red FN2 Civic than the old black on white plates that have been on my old Starion for what seems forever and they look spot on IMO:)|B

Was expecting complaints/comments from my wife about the difficulty of getting into the tight fitting seats and the bumpy ride but was pleasantly surprised when she said she enjoyed the trip<B

https://www.destinationgoldcoast.co...MIh_L_gvW73wIVRiUrCh06qgu-EAAYASAAEgLF9vD_BwE

Last edited: