Is your car common?

Loz, the only one for 2002, that is so cool ;) that's your pub bragging rights sorted out for the weekend then :amuse:

Only 887 A4 Quattro Sline SE around - the Avants are pretty rare though but these are combined with the saloon stats for 2007, in 2018 there were only 23 Avants of this spec.

So I think I'm pretty rare, but I've seen 1 identical car and 1 2010 model of the same spec so far.

well this is one reason showing its out pontiac stopped making the trans am / firebird in early 2002
so how can there be 31 made in 07

Attachments

• Capture6.jpg
    Capture6.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 8
Info is way out

It thinks there are hardly any stageas in the uk because the dvla registers most of them as just nissans.

well this is one reason showing its out pontiac stopped making the trans am / firebird in early 2002
so how can there be 31 made in 07

It doesn't show how many were made, it shows how many were registered on the road. There may have been 31 sat in a feild, or set up for racing, that got converted back and taxed. :amuse: :bigsmile:

I think there is a big hole in the original DVLA data - there is probably an other category with millions of cars listed.

yeah, the website is a bit confusing

if I go by V5 log book it's 59
if I go by engine size it's 255

in regards to mondeo
by engine size 3329
by type of engine 259

very confusing