Is driving addictive

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Would you say that driving a car is addictive? How do you feel when you are without a car for any period of time?

I'm lost without my car. I think it is addictive although recent petrol prices have taken a bt of this away. But I hate not having a car it makes me feel stranded....

I think, the more you enjoy your cars, the more addictive it can be. If you are a true car nutt!, then the fuel prices wont even phase you. I never think about cost when playing or driving my car as it just puts a bit of a downer on the whole experience. I also think having a btter car each time you trade in, then it just gets even more addictive as you are just left thinking "god, whats next!" lol. So yes very addictive.

I think, the more you enjoy your cars, the more addictive it can be. If you are a true car nutt!, then the fuel prices wont even phase you. I never think about cost when playing or driving my car as it just puts a bit of a downer on the whole experience. I also think having a btter car each time you trade in, then it just gets even more addictive as you are just left thinking "god, whats next!" lol. So yes very addictive.

Agreed. I will put fuel in regardless of cost but it does dampen the feeling. Until I plant my right foot after leaving the garage. Then it's back to addictive mode.....

Same here, dont care about the fuel cost, I just use it a little less maybe, but as for being without a car,no matter what sort or make would be just like having my right arm chopped off!!!, touch wood will never happen.

im the same, petrol is cheap
i know driving is expensive if your addicted, but its better than taking drugs, plus you have something to show for your buck, druggies dont

i love driving i always find my self goin out of my way to get home takin the long way home especially now i have my fat alloys on

I'd say its definetly addictive, I love driving my car, I've had newish cars in the past, they were grand but I'm an old skool by heart, so nothing better than cruising in an E30 or any other classic for that matter! No point driving fast either, you want people to see you,:lol:!!!!