Intuitive-ness

jc denton

Track Warrior
Car
MR2
OK, whats the most Intuitive thing you've ever done? car wise! otherwise this thread will be just the that last one & full of £%&$...

I once found TDC with a pen & some sticky tape...(I don't know how to spell 'cellotape').

Changed a tire on my truck once by driving the opposite tire onto a large flat rock. Although I got yelled at by my dad for scratching the brush guard. (jack fell out after hitting a bump while out 4x4ing)

A very long time ago our band wagon was an old ambulance and the fanbelt snapped on the way back from a gig, tights were sought from a girlfriend and duly fitted, we all got home.

I slammed on my brakes and stopped my 205 2 seconds before the engine siezed up! It was wierd I had this feeling something was very wrong but the temp and oil lights were not working.

I removed the starter motor from an Astra without being able to see it. I had to rely totally on touch! Everyone told me I had to remove various bits of the engine to get at it but I did it fine. Refitting it was a pig though.

I also bought a spare clutch cable when mine went in my Rover, I don't know why! I then needed it 200 miles later! RESULT!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back