Introduction

B13Ghost

Car
Nissan Sentra SE-R
Hi TorqueCars community. My name is Pao and I'm from the United States. I have a beautiful wife and 3 beautiful children, I'm currently pursuing the short-term goal of becoming a business analyst in order to achieve my intermediate goals. I currently own a 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R with a Bluebird motor swapped in. I intend to swap in the Avenir W11 motor in conjunction with anything that might require maintenance and a host of basic modifications to transform my SE-R and achieve approximately 60% of my intended modifications. Said modifications include a moderate suspension set-up (while limited, there is a handful of decent options), a 2.5" turbo back exhaust, a homemade cold-air intake, 350ish lb/tq clutch setup, boost controller and accompanying gauges to monitor the engine, JWT tuned ECU, Yokohama Advan RG-1 16'' wheels with accompanying Yokohama Advan Apex tires or perhaps something a bit better, Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars, JWT motor mounts, Energy Suspension full bushing kit, and a front-mount intercooler. I think I'm missing some mods but that's what I remember off the top of my head.

I hope to have constructive and great interactions with this community. I hope everyone in this community is doing well during these tough times, take care and be safe!

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Glad you're enjoying the site, it's taken many years of work to get it to this point, and we keep trying to improve it.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thanks! That's awesome, I intend to do exactly that! I've never obtained an account with you guys but I've recently been browsing this website for all the super informative information that you guys have available.

Hi there and welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back