Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
I'm wondering what colour to go for, for a throughout-styling-look. The car's light blue/silver/grey, lol. The seating's purple/blue.

Just trying to think of a theme to go for, hence the gear nob and surround and bag, steering wheel, calipers, seats, pedals, interior lighting etc.

I was thinking purple/blue myself but what do YOU think?? :?

carbon fibre's a bit expensive isn't it? Do you know anywhere or have you heard of anywhere to get carbon fibre and have it molded to fit different parts of you car?

I have seen sheets of carbon fibre stickers that give a carbon fibre look for a fraction of the cost.

waynne said:
I have seen sheets of carbon fibre stickers that give a carbon fibre look for a fraction of the cost.

Where can you get them? Just anywhere? Do they look a bit tacky or do they look the sh*t?

why not go to a wreckers and get a used bonnet - in black :D

has anyone adopted this technique? i've seen many people try and go for the jap import style but are too tight to pay out...

aswearing said:
why not go to a wreckers and get a used bonnet - in black :D

has anyone adopted this technique? i've seen many people try and go for the jap import style but are too tight to pay out...

Explain :?

the carbon fibre bonnet does look good on the correct vehicles, however those who won't pay out for a woven carbon fibre bonnet and rear spoiler, go to the wreckers, fine the same car make and year and in the colour black. then swap the bonnet and rear spolier so that they have a black bonnet and spoiler on a purple car and from a distance it can be convincing but up close you know that they are tight buggers.

follow? :shock: :D

I do indeed follow but i think it'd look a bit of a tw*t! lol. Plus you'd probably need to be doing some restoration on the bonnet and spoiler with them being in a wreckers. I assume carbon bonnet's cost a couple of grand anyway so not so much tight as sensible. :wink: