interior lighting

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
when i had my scenic i basically had two blue led under the front seats
and four spot lights under the rear seats, i loved it

I am now thinking of doing this again but with red leds and having a switch mount fitted so i can turn them on and off individually

however what are your thoughts on this? is it a waste of time and money?

personally i think they look great at night esp when you pull up to the shop and cash machine and you whole interior is looking very pimp

I've got the ones in the front and back doors that show red to the rear and white on the ground so you can see puddles etc. And the footwells light up when you open the doors. Never thought of putting them on when the car's moving yet.

Its handy when you drop that packet of sweets! It can look cool as well. My A3 has a light on the lower bit of the dash which illuminates the "bin" and this can be quite handy at times for locating the right change for parking meters for example.

it can look nice if you do all the dash lights a colour and in the door sills is really nice but aslong as your car looks nice it will be ok i hate the chavmobeals with more watts that bhp

speaking of door sills, i saw some cool isotta one with diamond or crystals or somthing in, was goin to order them till i saw the price :O