Install Help: LED Taillights

It is so annoying when things come with no instructions or wiring loom.

Can you upload another pic of the rear for us showing where the possible connections are.

Update:
I've also been emailed a PDF instruction for Winjet lights, which I will forward to you if you want.
From what I can see, you need to remove the bulbs from the holders on your original wiring loom & connect a plug from your new lights into the holder & then fit the original bulb holder into the new light cluster.You may need to seal the light unit with silicon sealant when fitting the new cluster to the car.

:bigsmile:

Situation Update. Hello, sorry to waste yalls time but i figured it out. There were connectors down under those stickers that i didn't see (even after removing the stickers). I had to to use needle nose pliers to get them. Thank you for your effort in solving my problem though.

Situation Update. Hello, sorry to waste yalls time but i figured it out. There were connectors down under those stickers that i didn't see (even after removing the stickers). I had to to use needle nose pliers to get them. Thank you for your effort in solving my problem though.

No probs, lets have some pics then! :bigsmile:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back