Inspection / diagnostic report needed

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
Hi guys

So this Vectra I bought back in may, basically I've been had by the dealership and because it is on finance for me to get my money back they would like to see an inspection report of the issues.

How much do they normally cost??

To sum up my issues since may here is a list of them:
Fuel Cap Release Motor way knackered meaning the AA had to come out after 5 mins of owning it. Some 7 trips to Strood from Dover later it was resolved, but had on going issues ever since the 'fix' with the electric mirrors have been disconnected.

The EGR Valve was blocked up which eventually blew up my Turbo Boost control Valve causing the car to go into limp mode.

Last month I found break fluid leaking from the car an upon further inspection found a chunk the size of my palm was missing from my brake calipar on the passenger side.

The Starter motor is getting more and more difficult to turn over lately.

So yeah a lot of issues one of them potentially fatal to myself plus my passengers.

How did the dealership respond??

Read this email from the OWNER

Nathan
Do your self a favour before you go around shouting and talking absolute *#*#*#*# find out WHO you are dealing with first!! don't reply call or come any where near this business and keep your shitty little comments to your self, as for spreading rumours don't bother. I have NEVER been arrogant or rude to you but I can start trust me !!!

I won't publish the details of the company in case he sues me or follows up on that threat.

So I have gone to the ombudsman and trading standard who are looking into this.

I digress, but back to the main point how much do they cost??

if you ring up your local Vauxhall, sure they could tell you how much they would charge. Explain the situation and they will give you a price. Keep receipts for EVERYTHING to do with the car, tax, insurance, mot, fuel, everything.You may be able to claim some of it back against him. If the car has lost you days at work, keep records. As for the threats, get in touch with the local bobbies and make them aware of the situation. Make sure you take the officers name, police number, etc so if anything does kick off and come of it, you can go straight to him/her to make a report.
@HDi fun is a bit more clued up on dealing with A**holes so he may be able to offer a bit more constructive opinions