Insignia Sri.

Well I picked it up Wednesday morning and tbh it's lovely.
Beautiful to drive it's really smooth and comfy.
Only got one pic cause we've had rain most of the week.

644601_10151243429756202_1631282160_n.jpg

Erm....
Front and rear sensors, Sat Nav, Auto Lights, Climate control oh and front fogs.
Cruise control, Leather covered steering wheel, Vxr pedals, usb connection.
And just about everything the Astra had.
It's got rid of the stupid stop start thing so that's a bonus.

Erm....
Front and rear sensors, Sat Nav, Auto Lights, Climate control oh and front fogs.
Cruise control, Leather covered steering wheel, Vxr pedals, usb connection.
And just about everything the Astra had.
It's got rid of the stupid stop start thing so that's a bonus.

Schweet!
No stop start is a definite plus too! :bigsmile:

Whens the remap booked in!? :D Great looking car mate, I am glad you got everything sorted in the end and is happy with the car they sent you!

Now that you have had the Insignia for a while now TN, does it still press all the right buttons for you? ;)

^^ :lol:

If I remember rightly there was a period were we did not hear from TN for about 2 days after the car was delivered, I think he might have even slept in the car rather than go home, I heard he was dragged kicking & screaming from the drivers seat ;)

A friend and former work colleague of mine had a VXR one of these, fitted a full piper exhaust system which gave it a hell of a bark!! Very refined from inside though, you'd never know the power it had unless you looked down at the speedo lol

Went back ages ago pal.

They decided that because my son can walk a short distance unaided he's no longer disabled. Although walking is still difficult for him.
The level of care and mobility have been dropped so he no longer qualifies for a car.

I think whoever decides the amount of benefit awarded to any disabled person is based on the budget, rather than needs.

The level of care and mobility have been dropped so he no longer qualifies for a car.
I think whoever decides the amount of benefit awarded to any disabled person is based on the budget, rather than needs.

So sorry to hear that TN, when will common sense start to take over from council budget restraints I wonder?
Good thing this is a family forum as I could turn the air blue here with this kind of budgetary nonsense :(

Well buddy, it helped while it lasted but in all fairness it hasn't really affected us. Other than it put a bit more strain on our finances.
But you know how it is, in this day and age you have to adapt to the situation.
As it goes it's not fair on my son as it seems as he gets older the less the government want to support him.

But that's life so we do the best we can.

shocking mate. I see people who get benefits who should be shot for the level of fakeness and BS that they spout. Will say no more or I will make T9 blush with the level of explicitness I could say ;)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back