Torque Cars

info for disc conversion

Discussion in 'Tigra' started by jaybe55, 11 May 2013.

1. jaybe55

jaybe55 Full member

cambridgeshire / uk
    Car:
    vauxhall tigra 1.4
    please can any one tell me what I need to convert my 94 tiggy rear brakes to disc ?? I have the discs and callipers and carriers ( 4 bolt wheel pattern ) I don't really care what work is involved as I love getting dirty . my handbrake cable is about to go so I would get appropriate one to work . its the hubs and carrier mounts . don't know what car I can pinch axle beam from to fit:confused: . be nice if someone on here might have the bits I need or where to get my hands on such bits :D wont write anymore on subject as I am sure you get picture .

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    The tigra was based on the corsa platform so look at the sxi for donor parts.

jaybe55 likes this.
  3. jaybe55

jaybe55 Full member

cambridgeshire / uk
    Car:
    vauxhall tigra 1.4
    thanks . Ive been looking on ebay but all I can find are five bolt pattern not four . I just want the bolt on hubs and carrier mounts and bolts of course . tried looking at cavs / astras / tigra ( not 1 on there ) wish there was breakers like old days where you remove yourself . cheers again john