induction

andyalbone

Track Warrior
Car
Honda Integra dc5
what induction kit do you have on your car?
i currently have a spoon induction sitting in the original air box with a cold air feed but im not a fan of it and wanted to no what other people have and think of theres?

I am pretty sure I remember Prince mentioning a Honda website somewhere with a very good reputation. Hopefully he can point you in the right direction ;)

Hond-r is the site Prince mentioned.

Correct. Only that's their old website. Use this one: Hond-R. If you can't find it just give them a call and ask for Maz. From what I remember they're expensive though.

*Edit* Maybe you can only get the normal AEM intake for the DC2. Maz will know for sure. It's been so long since I looked for Honda parts.

Last edited:
thanks for your help prince spoke to maz he is even going to fit it for me as the v2 needs slight modification to fit the dc2 going to look and sound amazing

thanks for your help prince spoke to maz he is even going to fit it for me as the v2 needs slight modification to fit the dc2 going to look and sound amazing

Quite alright mate! There is nobody better in the country with Hondas than Maz. It's not too far to travel either.

Keep us updated. :D

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back