induction for Mi16

vranilinek

Car
Peugeot 405 Mi16
Hi guys. I just joined this forum, so this is my first post, please be tolerant if I do something wrong.
One year ago i fitted 57i kit on my Mi16. It works fine and the sound is nice, but two days ago i read on peugeotperformance article about ram-cooler. Do you know where i can get this. I was searching on Pipercross and KN web but found nothing. Also i was thinking about CDA kit, which looks very nice. But i am not sure if there is one for Mi16 in production. I found just one for T16 and later Mi16 2.0 I think that there is no big difference between 2.0 Mi16 and 1.9 Mi16 engine, just 1.9 has alloy block, so CDA theoretically should fit. But i am not sure. Does anybod here has some experience with this? Thanks:)

What do the Ram cooler makes claim that it does? You need to be going over 90mph for the ram air effect to kick in. Is the Mi16 a TUrbo engine? If so then an intercooler is the best option I would say.

Thanks for advice. No Mi16 engine doesnt have turbo. Actually 405 T16 engine is Mi16 engine with turbo :) Well so i guess that it will be better to leave their KN 57i kit.

Jsut make sure you get a cold air feed to it and you might want to lag your exhaust to help keep underbonnet temperatures down.