Impreza upgrade

Jrd

Car
Subaru impreza
Hi folks. I am new here. I just upgraded my 15 year old impreza outback to a 2009 impreza with the 2 liter (2.0rs is the official name). I love the car, especially in the winter snow here in finland. However, it is a bit weak, especially compared to so many of the little hatchbacks around these days. Is there a simple way to get an extra 30 hp out of the engine? Are new exhaust systems or engine remaps reasonable? I am a bit new to this stuff, having worked mainly on old fiats in the past.
Thanks!

I presume it's a turbocharged engine, correct? If so there's lots you do. Scooby owners will be more helpful on the subject

you can do step headers, replace cams, piston, intake, add a turbo, valves, increase bore or stroke, transmission, driveshaft, tyres and wheels

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

Hi folks. I am new here. I just upgraded my 15 year old impreza outback to a 2009 impreza with the 2 liter (2.0rs is the official name). I love the car, especially in the winter snow here in finland. However, it is a bit weak, especially compared to so many of the little hatchbacks around these days. Is there a simple way to get an extra 30 hp out of the engine? Are new exhaust systems or engine remaps reasonable? I am a bit new to this stuff, having worked mainly on old fiats in the past.
Thanks!

hello hello! im new here as well and just wanted to ask a quick question or two.. lol im brand new to this world but i plan to buy a 2012 impreza wrx sedan pretty soon and wanted a few tips ahead of time on where to start specifically in question to tuning, like what should i upgrade first etc. not sure if there is an actual order to go by, i dont plan on using this car in track or anything like that, just for cruising and drag racing mayb a little. but nothing major or big, i know its 260HP stock and really only plan to amp it up to 350 MAX. not looking for any more. thanks ahead of time whoever decides to help out!

Greetings and Welcome to TorqueCars! :)

hello hello! im new here as well and just wanted to ask a quick question or two.. lol im brand new to this world but i plan to buy a 2012 impreza wrx sedan pretty soon and wanted a few tips ahead of time on where to start specifically in question to tuning, like what should i upgrade first etc. not sure if there is an actual order to go by, i dont plan on using this car in track or anything like that, just for cruising and drag racing mayb a little. but nothing major or big, i know its 260HP stock and really only plan to amp it up to 350 MAX. not looking for any more. thanks ahead of time whoever decides to help out!