Impossible to style cars.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you think there are some cars that it is impossible to style?

I would say that exotic cars like the KTM bow, Arial atom, Ferrari and Lamborghini would all look daft if you tried to add "styling" parts to them.

Do you agree that some cars just look too cool to be improved with some styling mods?

Super cars can't really be styled because you take away the style that comes with the car. Other cars can only be styled in certain ways as well.

just my opinion but i dont think there is a car in the world that will be 100% style perfect to 100% of the world so in each 1 persons eyes a cars looks can be improved :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How about...

Are there any cars that don't need styling because they look so good as standard? I've always liked the lines and curves of a Porsche. How about everyone else?

no every car can be syled like herb says its impossible for eveyone to like the look of a car.

christ you can get bodykits for DB9s which look stuning to me

only things like the atom dont require styling pretty much as theres no bodywork on them

interior in an atom is the seats and a bit of a dash. granted the engine dress up might be an idea as most of its on show. wheels ad prob leave as it be designed as a track car there bount to be set up as lightweight ones an wouldnt want to upset the handleing by loading up the suspension with heavier ones

interior in an atom is the seats and a bit of a dash. granted the engine dress up might be an idea as most of its on show. wheels ad prob leave as it be designed as a track car there bount to be set up as lightweight ones an wouldnt want to upset the handleing by loading up the suspension with heavier ones

very true mate but its a styling thread :lol: tbh i wouldnt touch the atom with any styling at all like you say its a track car i was just pointing out bits that could be done ;)

the body should be restored to original. with the engine modernised. best of both world a sleek classic body that can shift when the foot goes down