Im Sorry Loz.......

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
A few weeks ago we were discussing the ''4 best looking jap cars'' in a thread. Mr Loz put a picture of a FJ Land Cruser and I automatically (without actually seeing one in real life) took the mic as it looked a bit plasticy and a bit ''baywatch''

Since then I have been driving around (in Bahrain) and have seen quite a few toyota 4x4's that I have thought to my self ''thats a sexy car, wonder what it is'' and I never realised it was of course a FJ land cruser. (they are a lot meatier, and bigger than they look in pictures)

So to this affect, Id like to make a torque car first from my point of view and publicly appologise to Mr Loz for ripping him on his car selection

Im sorry. The FJ Land Cruser's do look pretty cool in real life. :embarrest:

Lol! BBJ no apology needed, I just took it as normal banter if we all agreed on the same thing things would get boring very quickly! :D

I've only seen one in the flesh once in Rochester but it did stick in my mind because it looked so different & I could see the similarities to the original.

Must of been nice to come to the tropical UK after Bahrain. :p

Lol! BBJ no apology needed, I just took it as normal banter if we all agreed on the same thing things would get boring very quickly! :D

I've only seen one in the flesh once in Rochester but it did stick in my mind because it looked so different & I could see the similarities to the original.

Must of been nice to come to the tropical UK after Bahrain. :p

Im still there mate. Working here till Feb. I just thort I'd put a full thread on it, just incase I support them in the future and someone pulls me up for being a hiparcrit! ;)

As punishment I think BBJ should have to drive around in a pink, convertible Nissan Micra for a month. Does anybody on here have one we could borrow? :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Id rather drive around in a skoda! (after everything I have said about them)

Please, anything but that. I think I should be let off, as this is a first for me. Apologising isn't usually something I do! :bigsmile:

Very humble of you BBJ, now maybe you can be Barbie to Loz's Ken and drive along the beach together in your big pink FJ Land Cruiser.

but-then-i-seriousd-again-when-i-read-all-the-15648-1237576479-4.jpg

Im almost regretting this one. I should have just PM'd Loz and reminded myself to never praise the FJ in the future. :embarrest::D

I have already scanned your post and framed it, it is now sitting on my wall as a reminder to me that "ANYTHING" is possible!

It is also proof to be used later on in court, I suspect that this is not actually BBJ at all but an alien life force who has taken over his body! :lol:

I have already scanned your post and framed it, it is now sitting on my wall as a reminder to me that "ANYTHING" is possible!

It is also proof to be used later on in court, I suspect that this is not actually BBJ at all but an alien life force who has taken over his body! :lol:

Not sure mate, either that or 2.3 stone I have lost since being in Bahrain due to me running 30 min every day, could have contained the best part of me and left me soft?!!:amazed:

:D:D