I'm going to get these guys to finish my car!

old-git

Car
Elan & Robin Hood
Just watched an episode of Fat n Furious, where they were challenged to get a Chevy powered Vega, that is running 10s, into the 8s.

To do this they fitted a nitrous kit.

Their first run was 10.5. So they changed the nitrous jets and ran 8.7!

Go to 35mins to see the runs :)

Last edited:
Have used it for over 10 years. Recommend WON system it uses Pulsoids & not Solnoids so better control. Use a Controller so you can control Nitrous in each gear & use Direct Port injection (4 jets). I also used a bottle of Nitrogen to pressurise the lines as pressure drop means Power drop. A 200bhp shot gives a big kick up the arse.

Have used it for over 10 years. Recommend WON system it uses Pulsoids & not Solnoids so better control. Use a Controller so you can control Nitrous in each gear & use Direct Port injection (4 jets). I also used a bottle of Nitrogen to pressurise the lines as pressure drop means Power drop. A 200bhp shot gives a big kick up the arse.

Have you also tried the single point kit or did you go straight to direct port?

I'm still thinking about it but probably single point (mainly for ease of installation & taking it back off when I sell up) intake manifolds are something stupid like £250 a pop each for mine used vs swapping the intake pipe back for a new one for a few quid.

Did you go for the progressive controller?