I'm Back!

RobBentley

The Torque Meister
Car
Audi RS6 C6 Saloon
Hi All.

Been quite a while since I posted here so I thought I'd say hi again :)

Cutting a short story shorter...
The RS4 got side-swiped by a women towing a trailer so that put me on a 'downer' with cars, so I stopped hanging around on the forums.

Got it back 2 days before going on holiday (snowboarding in Tignes). Got out on the slopes and dislocated and broke my collar-bone on Day #1 (bone sticking up out of my shoulder style, proper broken). Spent most of holiday in a french hospital. Been home now about a week and I can now move my arm just enough to type on this here laptop...

.. but driving is out of the question for weeks :(

Suitably fed-up...

grr...!!

Even more frustrating, while it was in for accident repair I had Milltek 200-Cell sports cats fitted which have really made it come alive. Only got to drive it for a day :(

Car, front wing, wheel and suspension damage.
Me, broken and dislocated collar bone. I'm now made from titanium plates and pins!

Car, front wing, wheel and suspension damage.
Me, broken and dislocated collar bone. I'm now made from titanium plates and pins!

welcome back mate, glad to hear you and the car are on the mend !!!!

does this mean your indestructible with all the titanium and metal you now posses !!!!!!

do the metal detectors go off all the time ?

welcome back mate, glad to hear you and the car are on the mend !!!!

does this mean your indestructible with all the titanium and metal you now posses !!!!!!

I give Rob a week before he has something from Milltek fitted in his shoulder and a remap as well! :lol:

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Hope you make a speedy recovery and I guess you'll be typing with just the one finger now ;)

Nope, came back through the airport no problems. I'm told Titanium can't be magnatised so it won't set-off the detectors. Although, they don't use it because of that - it's because its the only metal your body won't reject...

You must have run over a few black cats! Sorry to hear about both problems, at least both are fixable, hardest part is retaining ones sanity!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back