I'm a Daddy !!!!! :) :) :)

As a few of you know we've been expecting our first baby and at 9:13am this morning (27/02/09) little Lucy-Jane came into the world. She is 3 weeks early but very healthy and fully developed. Both mother and baby are doing well. Lianne is in over night of course and should be back home tomorrow.

Here's my baby girl:-

born2.jpg

born3.jpg

I'll get a couple more shots when shes back home and settled.

I'm sooooo happy, and it looks like I got the new car just in time lmao. Almsot as if she knew lol.

Cheers BAD63R

Aw. Many congratulations to you and I wish your family all the best for the future. Have you given her any driving lessons yet?

Awwwwwwwwww she is gorgeous, congratulations 'Daddy' and BIG congratulations to 'Mammy' for doing all the hard work lol......

gonna have to have a sub section for the 'baby racers' on the site considering my 10mth old spent all morning at the park watching the cars go past and showed no interest in the ducks or swing lol

Hehe, yeh she's her Daddies girl alright. We had a couple of films on last night. First was Toy Story and she slept right through. Then we watched 2Fast 2 Furious and she couldn't take her eyes of it. She kept squeeking everytime she heard a loud exhaust lmao.

Got a couple more shots of her this morning now shes settled. I can't stop looking at her hehe. Both mum and baby still doing very well. Lucy only woke up in the night for 2 feeds and nappy chnage so very good first night home ;)

home2.jpg

home3.jpg

congrtats and welcome to parenthood mate glad to see all is going well !!!
and cherish every moment with her cause they do grow up ever so quickly mines 7 1/2 months now and it honestly feels like yesterday when we bought her home from the hospital

Congrats must really go to the missus :)

As quite a few of us on here already know to our cost, you have done the easy bit :)

Good luck and have fun.

2 simple tips:

DON'T creep around the house when she is asleep. She will quickly get used to noises. I was banging down floorboards outside Zoe's bedroom the day she came home. She slept through everything after that :)

Make sure you go to ALL the school plays, shows, opendays, sportsdays etc. they are over far too soon.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back