Ignis Sport

Welcome buddy what mods have been done?

it runs on gsxr 750 throttle bodies , re-profiled cams , l/weight f/wheel , paddle clutch , unichip uni-Q piggy back ecu , custom made coil overs on the front , avo coil overs on the rear , stripped out , roll cage , quick shift
currently runs at 140 bhp and weighs 820kgs , 0-60 is around the high 6 seconds
head is coming of next week the being sent off to have bigger valves and an cam made with profile of around 308 - 310 with vernier pulleys and bigger injectors , so fingers crossed should get around 170 bhp which should take the 0 - 60 into the 5 second bracket
cheers

Wow thats not too shabby at all. Nice to meet someone who is into car tuning in a big way. I guess the thing is that we are never happy with the power we have and we always want more.

hey Spud,

Sounds good m8, I have 08 swift 1.5 which I've kitted out with a bodykit, rims, spoiler + mid spoiler, graphics, l.e.d mirrors 2x longlife exhausts, tints, chrome door handles, induction kit, remap.

Where did you get your piggyback from?
How much was it and do you think they do one for my swift?

TRYN 2 GET MY IGNIS 1.3 TO GO FASTER. BEAT UP ON SOHC CIVICS AND ACCORDS, B16 CIVICS, MAXIMAS UP TO 03. NO MODS. SHOULD I GO LITE FLYWHEEL? STAGE 1 CLUTCH? 2IN XAUST FRONT 2 BACK? PLS HELP! I gAT sUM B18 CIVICS N H22 PRELUDES 2 DEAL WIT!