If you were the Stig what would you drive

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Heres a question if you were the Stig then what would you drive to work?

Would access to supercars all your working day put off any desire to run one yourself? Or would it make every other car seem so rubbish in comparison that you'd need a Pagani Zonda just to feel like you were moving?

I think I'd probably have a farily ordinary car say an S3 or S4!;). Let someone else pay the running costs of the supercars i'd be thrashing all day long.

this sounds more like a ego question. agree stig has done a big name for him, but i am sure he's probably driving any cheap car to work, dunno what his ego might be.
if i was stig i would drive to work a vauxhall monaro vxr

well if their not a kit car, who sells thenm, honda??

these are easy to make cars, and the good thing at these cars is they don't have anything uneccessery so they have a very lightweight, and they have a good aerodynamics, so with a 200HP engine they show some good performance.

these are easy to make cars, and the good thing at these cars is they don't have anything uneccessery so they have a very lightweight, and they have a good aerodynamics, so with a 200HP engine they show some good performance.
they are a kit car so??

It may look easy to make because you can see the frame and components but the Atoms are manufacturered to VERY high standards. Suspension settings for example need to be spot on for the car to work well.

Now the Robin hood is a kit car you can make yourself.