If you had to stay with one marque which would it be?

aston

The Torque Meister
Car
VOLVO and VW
Tough one, Probably Toyota as they more or less have everything covered, But I don't want a Toyota. so don't know. Merc quality right down, so hard to choose

would probably go back to honda and stay with them. 2 cars and next to no real issue
thermostat went in the civic no biggy
head was cracked somewhere but as id only paid 300 for the car and it had never been serviced by the look of the oil when i did it at 100k on the clock i think it was doing well.

only thing i didnt like about the hondas was the fact that it had to be over 4k to feel responsive

As of now I think I'd go for Ford as well given the diversity of vehicles available from modest ones right up to the 300+bhp Focus RS. The build quality is superb now, as well.

I doubt I'd have given the same answer ten years ago.

without giving it any real thought audi sprang to mind i like most of there cars from the last 10+ years they have a car for every owner within there range plus i have always loved and wanted a quattro

but ford would be a very close second!

Skoda, one of the most reliable marques available.

Even when they didn't have access to good tech, they still built great cars.

I think Wayne is close/on the dot with Toyota, got the Yaris with the RS version, Glanza/GT, MR2, Supra (with one of the greatest engines ever) as well as family wagons, pickups etc etc...

I haven't chose an option yet Munday! :lol:

I think I would go with Audi, From the A2 to the A6 and the R8 I would say they have every car I would ever need. It's a shame they are all so expensive!

If we're looking at exotica then perhaps I'd plump for a Nissan as I quite fancy a 300ZX twin turbo. Sadly the current model lineup isn't quite as inspiring apart from the 350Z

would probably go back to honda and stay with them. 2 cars and next to no real issue
thermostat went in the civic no biggy
head was cracked somewhere but as id only paid 300 for the car and it had never been serviced by the look of the oil when i did it at 100k on the clock i think it was doing well.

only thing i didnt like about the hondas was the fact that it had to be over 4k to feel responsive
a man after my own heart,

its like this guys, i will stay with the 1 mark
unless i win the lotto, if that happened id have all hondas obviously, but i really like the clk black,

Ford tbh due them being able to survive with no handout's from the day the company was forged and create some of the worlds best and most reliable motor vehicles.

I'd go with BMW. Performance-oriented vehicles with rear-wheel drive and straight-six engines:evil:, combined with nice MPG.

There's a lot to be said for BMW's devotion to the classic straight six driving rear wheels layout. The engines are mechanically inherently free of 2nd and 3rd order vibration, hence the fuel economy (no need for power sapping balancer shafts etc).

THe cars are an eclectic mix of traditional engineering and cutting edge technology. Ford has similar virtues but if you're buying new and can afford the capital spend for a BMW then go for it as you'll get it back in residual values. Money in the bank is not worth much these days in terms of interest so if you must spend some on a car then make it a car that won't punish you with savage depreciation.