If you had the money would you buy a Ferrari?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Waynne (80.46.137.70) on Friday, October 10, 2003 - 03:56 pm: Edit

Or would you buy a couple of less thoroughbred sports cars one for the weekend and one for work?

By Anonymous (80.225.214.15) on Monday, October 27, 2003 - 07:42 pm: Edit

I couldn't afford the insurance but if that was included I wouldn't hesitate!!!!

By ianmg on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 12:14 am: Edit

if u get a ferrari can u afford the tyres drive it like u niked it

By moderator (Xav) on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 04:01 pm: Edit

Mr IanMG we do not condone recklesss 'drive it like you nicked it' techniques! You should rather 'drive it like you borrowed it off daddy'....drive it into badgers, kerbs or any other significantly large objects!

no, peole have got it all wrong in my eyes. i wouldnt spend 200k+ on one STANDARD car. thats just over the top

why not?
1.a skyline, then tune it so much your eyeballs fall out when burning the strip.
2.an old skool cadillac like dr dre's, with hydraulics that bounce 15 ft, and at least 50 layers of candy paint, modified to ride on 32" chrome rims.
3. a hummer with 100+ sub woofers, tv's in the wheelarches, with a 29Litre V48 engine and twelve superchargers the size of the wheels

yep i agree with the previous post, i wouldnt buy a standard car. id buy a few cheaper cars and customise them to my own spec.......

much much better!

YES!!! I hate them with a vengance so i would buy one and spend the next year thrashing it about the UK racing circuit!!

No trailering it to and from, arrive, drive and go home via Sainsburys!!

It would have to be a 356. In Black. with yellow stripes.

Voices

If I had that sort of money to spend I would buy a 1969 'HEMI' Dodge Charger. Comes withover 500bhp as standardand a completley stock car will do a 1/4mile in 13 seconds. And you still have enough room to take the wife & kids out and do some shopping while you're there. 8)

Why limit yourself to a usless sports car thats not really any good for anything apart from showing off. Besides, you need a big bushy moustache and a big medallion to drive a ferarri. :lol:

fingers said:
Besides, you need a big bushy moustache and a big medallion to drive a ferarri. :lol:
An syou need to be named after an Ice Cream? :lol: