If The Stig Borrowed Your Car...

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
How do you think your car would fair on the Top Gear test track if The Stig borrowed it for a laps?

What if you had a go afterwards? How do you think you would get on?

All my cars would be 2 mins+ at the hands of the Stig. And I wouldn't do anything near as good.

Unfortunately Clarkson proved Gran Turismo to be too different from real life, else we could all prove for ourselves how good we are when Gran Turismo 5 is released - featuring the Top Gear test track.

The other route would be to become famous and get invited on to the show. I'd love to see how well I did compared to the Stars in a Reasonably Priced Car

I cant understand why the top gear track has not been opened up for track days or to test you lap times..Im sure there would be a massive interest and a good money maker for the owners..

that would be an intersting race, to get them both in the same car and see whos best, out of 3 of course

I cant understand why the top gear track has not been opened up for track days or to test you lap times..Im sure there would be a massive interest and a good money maker for the owners..
because its an airfield and they will get more money with the private jets coming in than what a trackday would generate. the bbc areonly allowed on there 2 days a week or something

The Stig would hate my car because it's a diesel. As we all know very well, diesel cars are all slow and noisy and smelly and anyone that can get one to 60mph in less than 20 seconds deserves a medal and a fast-track path past the triage nurse in A&E.

A lot of the cars featured are driven by the car company's own test driver. They want their car to go as quickly as possible and the best person to achieve that is someone familiar with the car. The 'track' isn't exactly testing so learning it isn't difficult for the professional.