Ideas wanted for the best supercar to live with

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Of all the supercars which one do you think would be the easiest to live with and run on a regular basis?

Assuming of course it is going to be your daily drive to work!

Last edited:
Looks wise, I'd go for an Aston, but thats not not my main priority for a car. If I was an attention seeking whore then I'd drive a Ferrari, I've never been a big fan of Maserati's, my Mum's boss just bought one for about the price of a small house.. so I've gone for a Lambo, a true supercar. (In my eyes)

Yer Aston Martin for me all the way DB9 would look good on the drive way. I have not driven one yet but I have cleaned one and got paid £50 for it and at a car show I sat in one and reved the engine it madr my day :lol:

How can you resist the 355...

F355F1S.jpg

Ferrari no question....

The F40... the ultimate race car for the road ever, no carpet, no stereo, perspex windows, one of only two twin turbo'd Ferrari's, 20 odd yrs old now and still the best Ferrari ever built...

LM GTE...
68305844-M.jpg
:twisted:

I would prefer some sort of Monster Truck, but then i work from home, so might be a bit much for driving to the spare room, but from your list i like the Aston Martin Vanquish. I like the 6.0-litre V12 engines. I also like the way it sounds. Max power is 520 bhp. Its top speed is also over 200mph or so i'm led to believe and can go from 0-100mph in under 10 seconds.

Ann

Tobes said:
Ferrari no question....

The F40... the ultimate race car for the road ever, no carpet, no stereo, perspex windows, one of only two twin turbo'd Ferrari's, 20 odd yrs old now and still the best Ferrari ever built...

LM GTE...
68305844-M.jpg

the f40 has always been my favorite ferrari, but for driving to work i'd take the comfort AND performance of an aston martin db9

I think the new DBS or even a Murchialago deserve more than a casual mention here. Especially the Aston Martin - they are quite easy to drive in heavy traffic. Try that with an F40 or similar ;)

Hello mate.

Why not consider a slightly underestimated beasty? I have a friend who has the diesel version and it just out does my scooby on 0-60 and is great top end. He also uses for driving to work everyday (hence him having the diesel version) Why not consider the Audi R8? Gorgous to look at, confortable, and bloody quick lol.

Heres a couple of shots I found:-

2008_Audi_R8_header.JPG

Audi-R8-V12-TDI-Live.jpg

audi_r8_supercar.jpg

header.jpg

Last edited:
for me it would have to be the fastest NA car produced so far. the McLaren F1, love the styling and the seat set up. Holds 3 passengers, driver sits up from in the middle with a passenger seat behind and to either side. Here is the wiki page.

and some pics
mclaren-f1.jpg

1995-mclaren-f1-lm.jpg

mclaren.jpg

Last edited:
Ferrari no question....

LM GTE...
68305844-M.jpg

deffiently, best car ever :p:p:p

lol dont you know that the mclaren f1 is one of the most uncomfy and nosy cars to drive inside i mean the gear box is like a lambo exhaust in yout room lol its a nice car but not a daily driver i would defo have the murch soft top looks comfort and power :D

lol dont you know that the mclaren f1 is one of the most uncomfy and nosy cars to drive inside i mean the gear box is like a lambo exhaust in yout room lol its a nice car but not a daily driver i would defo have the murch soft top looks comfort and power :D

You need 1 of these then. Soft top and plenty of comfort. But more importantly it's got all the grunt in the world......

Attachments

• brabus-sl-7-5-08.jpg
    brabus-sl-7-5-08.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2

almost every vehicle i have ever owned has been noisy. that is why i put in the pick with the earmuffs on the seat. get the right set and you can stream music in and chat all the while keeping your hearing. i spend alot of time with them on anyways due to my job enviroment so they wouldn't bug me. i can put up with inconvience as long as i get what i want in the end.

lol yea i just thought for the most comfort lol earmuffs would not be most subtle taking a date to the pub :D and get some red smoke red car lol tasty

the best supercar for practicality would be an aston martin v8 vantage, db9, lamborghini gallardo and an audi r8. the lambo is the same length as a ford focus so its easy to find a place to park.

hey lambo have you posted a pic of the car,really like lambos their a bit fruit loop still C

Last edited by a moderator: