Idea!! Have a Read

Puntopimp

Track Warrior
Car
1.8 TDCI Ford S-Max
Evening Chaps

Just had a brainwave You see all these stupid Now thats what I call chav discs every year.

Why don't us a TC do one for members and all the cost go towards our fantastic club

We make a playlist of Driving Songs which are brilliant to listen to on the road this is a Idea which could be a rather good on imho give us feedback

This is the sort of playlist I would consider Driving songs

Tom Petty - Running Down A Dream
Golden Earring - Radar of Love
Meat Love - Bat out of hell
Bushman - No One Else
Clubbed To Death - Matrix Theme Tune ( This is My Favourite For Night Driving very fast)
Led Zeppelin - Communication Breakdown
Arctic Monkeys - Look good on the Dancefloor
Ordinary Boys - Boys Will Be Boys
Dandy Worholes - Bohemian Like You
Blondie - Atomic
MGMT - Kids
Pet Shop Boys - Go West
Blondie - Maria
Neil Young - Rocking the Free World

This is I think a good Idea I mean its a CD yeah old these days but I'd pay a fiver for a Torque Cars Driving CD

It's a good concept but after we pay out royalties and sort out licencing I doubt we'd break even really.

Yep and Blondie Is the Way Forward Reminds me of being on the road with the old man when i was a nipper ploughing up the M1 xD A Real Man Can Like Real Music :p

Yep and Blondie Is the Way Forward Reminds me of being on the road with the old man when i was a nipper ploughing up the M1 xD A Real Man Can Like Real Music :p
Good man I can't stand people saying about guilty pleasures!! If you like a certain song admit it and stop being vain!!

As for this album idea Loz did something like this a while ago with members favorite driving songs but can't quite remember what site he used. I'm sure he'll be along at some point to help with this;)

OR we could burn a Disc and trade it as it does'nt contravene the Piracy laws XD

Herb fella I like stuff ranging from Judas Priest to N-dubz :p I mean my first ever song I banged out the new speakers of mine was Macho Man xD Just for the comical Factor

Stick the Sisters, Lucretia My Reflection on, long album version. Eats up the miles.

As for the NOW albums, I remember now 1!!

(I'm 42 this month, blimey when did that happen???)

AC/DC is a Softees take on rock mate the only acceptable song is Thunderstruck as i can play it on guitar.

Airbourne is much better

I can't sanction this unfortunately, even if no payment is made swapping a CD with MP3's or burned tracks would constitute piracy and as such TorqueCars would be unable to endorse any such compilation.

By all means compile a list of top tunes and we can all build and burn our own CD's from the list and download the tracks from reputable suppliers - or stream them from Spotify or similar.

Sorry it sounds harsh but we could get a serious rap on the knuckles and a massive fine if we sanctioned this.