I want to lower my corsa!!!!???????????

Coilovers every time.
if you just get springs they will eventually wreak the standard shocks.
coilovers will allow you to set hight to a decent level ( go to low and youll start eating inside of tyres and could damage driveshafts ) and if you go for decent coilovers they will allow you to cange the dampning and rebound rates.

A compromise. Suspension kits are new uprated shocks AND springs that work together and are sometimes adjustable too. This is probably the best choice for those not wanted to go all-out. You dismiss the standard shocks wearing out faster and the chopiness you can often get by having uprated springs but an un-matched damping rate from the standard shocks.

On your Corsa, only the fronts would be coilovers anyway. The rear will still be adjustable shocks and springs even if you get a coilover kit.

cheerssss very handy when you dont exactly no alot ha ha ha i mean would springs be allright if only done like 30 mm?

In all fairness, yes. Just springs would be fine on anything up to 40mm to be on the safe side. I personally wouldn't recommend you go lower on standard shocks but I know many people that have gone very low with just springs and there shocks are still fine. The ride compared to a proper suspension kit does leave a lot to be desired though.

My old car was a 98 corsa sport, I had it dropped 60mm front & back & the bump stop removed. It was a very bumpy ride but never had any trouble with shocks all the years I owned it & the handling & looks more than made up for the bumpy ride. Im actually considering buying it back from the fella I sold it to for a run-about