I wana upgrade my wheel size...suggestions required frm u guys!!

shoaib

Car
Toyota Vitz 2000
hey...how r u doing everbody???
actually i own Toyota Vitz(Yaris hatchback) 2000 model..i want to give it a sporty look, so i wanted to upgrade wheel size as currently it carries 14" alloys...i shall really appreciate u guys if u suggest me the wheel size along pros n cons...i want my car to have a dashing look :) regards!!

wouldnt go higher than 16s. yes you could get them to fit but it would be a crashy ride

larger wheels pros look better imo but tyres are dearer esp if you go large but narrow

what are the tyres on the 14s ?
it will be slightly harder but the side walls of 15" are still pretty high so doubt youd really notice.
you could also go into the 15s will weigh more so have an effect on the bearings but again its not likey to be much

Google miata tire calculator, then you can put in your original size and then bigger sizes to make sure that the rolling ratio still matches, otherwise you can knock out your speedo, make it under or overread badly. With very mismatched sizes you can affect gearing, acceleration and speed. Sometimes it's best to get the wheels or tyres off a more sporty version of the same car. Did any yarisses come with 15s or 16s? As a general rule of thumb if you go wider you need to

I'm pretty sure they made a Yaris R with uprated suspension and more horsepower, wether they added better wheels I am unsure off.