I need urgent help with a mid life crisis

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I'm middle aged (if I die at 80 that is) - I've just bought a diesel, have boasted about the MPG I'm getting and declared that getting really good MPG makes me smile and is all that matters! I do not wear slippers, driving gloves or driving shoes so there is some hope for me.

I clearly need help!

What would you prescribe to get me through this difficult period of my life!

That's a tough one :blink:

Don't worry about the slippers or driving gloves just yet but they will come!

You need to get yourself into the company of younger petrol heads, once their enthusiasm gets a hold of you, you will start to revert back to the mad old ways. Might I suggest a TorqueCars day out sometime this year would be of an enormous help to get you back on the road to recovery :lol:

This isn't a mid-life crisis !! The starting point of a mid-life crisis is set and determined when you ditch your A3 and buy an RS6 which does about 20mpg

(Read your PM from me !!)

I find myself taking some time of things some times, then get back into it later, like cars, it's in my blood and always will be, the intensity of this passion may rise and fall but never goes away, I just focus on other things during the quieter periods.

I am middle age if I live to 96.
I have a pair of driving gloves the leather ones with holes in the knuckles.
No slippers though.:lol:

This isn't a mid-life crisis !! The starting point of a mid-life crisis is set and determined when you ditch your A3 and buy an RS6 which does about 20mpg

(Read your PM from me !!)

What he said!

You'll start looking at 2 seater sports cars with little or no regard for passengers.