I made a decision...... gone all hairdresser!

pikey motorsports

Track Warrior
Car
69 Mustang Coupe
So i will be picking up my new car on thursday (unless it turns out to be a dog lol).....

It still has a 20vT Bam 225 engine, but its not big or practical.... it is however 4wd, and bloody pretty!!!
Will be having engine work done in time, but for now im just going to enjoy her as is!

Here she is.....

More details once its been brought home and i start making a list of things i wanna do!

Errr.......It's very red!

At least the temptation to colour the calipers red has been resisted :)

Easy to find in a car park full of silver vehicles.

Actually, it looks very nice.

It is very red!! lol
i have only ever liked 2 cars red on red... e46 M3, and now this. i didnt want a red tt, never mind a red interior. but i saw this and fell in love!!!

just hope its as good as it looks!

Errr.......It's very red!

At least the temptation to colour the calipers red has been resisted :)

Easy to find in a car park full of silver vehicles.

Actually, it looks very nice.

Possibly the previous owner had not got round to doing the calipers.
I suppose if you must buy a hairdressers car its best to go the whole hog.
The wheels do go with the colour but the red inside is one step too far for me.

Still if we all liked the same thing...............................and it does look like a good example

Of you decide to get the car I think you'll love it, it's a great basis for a project car.

I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

It ticks all the boxes for me! I think the interior is gonna be marmite but I'm in the love it camp so it's all good!

It may well end up stripped out, caged and running a pair of carbon recaro buckets if I let myself go down that route.....

Correct Rob. mk2 TT had the RS variant, mk1 had the QS = Quattro sport edition, which was among other things mildly mapped to 240bhp and 70kgs lighter.

going to see how useful the rear seats are for the kids, if they arent actually much use then ill probably strip her out and go for a Motorsport esque theme inside....

If not, well ill just focus my efforts ( and finances) on a big turbo conversion :)

But for now a few engine mods and 270-280bhp should keep me happy enough. Ill want to do brake and chassis upgrades prior to going for more than 350bhp anyway!

I am so bloody excited about picking this car up!!!

They're nice cars mate - I've driven a few of the Mk1 TT's and whilst they do have their hairdresser image the Quattro ones really are a nice place to be. I've a soft spot for the 1.8T as well, so an all round good choice I approve of! :)

Nice one buddy, I must admit to never have seeing that model with gold coloured wheels on before.
I hope it proves to be everything that you want it to be :)