i m thinking to buy second a4

Spottyman2010

Car
1996 Audi A4 2.6 v6
i thinking to buy other a4 for my girlfriend, what best for me to buy, what size, she will use a4 , good petrol or good diesel for travel work, she use my car but she use too revving n more loss petrol! also too powerful for her to drive v6 engine! lmao women(!) jeez! i deicde to buy other audi a4. Help me please

I'd get the 1.8T - its reliable and power levels are still quite good. The Diesels are also worth a look but will she like a diesel? Some people can be funny about them?

I'd get the 1.8T - its reliable and power levels are still quite good. The Diesels are also worth a look but will she like a diesel? Some people can be funny about them?

1.8T? mm-mm diesel? yeah mirca 1.3 have awesome diesel, £20 for stanrear to Glasgow! but audi are powerful, Ok, what engine size suitable for diesel

i will start looking for audi a3 to a4<<<< for my bird!

I m thinking to change my car (dark silver) to white with black top , what u think tht colour?

White and black always look good! Have you thought of getting a wrap done instead of spraying it?

The 1.9PD engines are pretty good the 2.5TDi is even better.

A wrap is a sticker that goes over the whole car, it is heated and stretched to bend around contours. Rob had his car done recently to white.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back