I love christmas, it's a perfect excuse to.........

stamford

Pro Tuner
Car
MG ZS200
Find a bargin and tell the wife, 'you can get me that for Christmas', you keep asking 'what can I get you?'

So today as luck would have it a deal on a big brake kit I was after fell through due to car issues elsewhere I had to address but the kit resurfaced again today but at a price I could not ignore. So the good lady agreed and now I have the brakes I have needed for track days. The last one I did at Goodwood showed up the need for bigger and better as found the limits of the current set-up. I am one happy bunny :woot:

It's great when you get something you want or need! This year I'm actually getting something useful a passport! So this year's Christmas is already looking up compared to the past 7!
In past years I just received utter crap that I ddidn't want or need

There's the problem with christmas in general, the giving and receiving of utter crap! We banned it years ago, we only buy what they/we want or need, there is no place for clutter. The only junk we get is in the crackers! We have a much better time now as the family actually get useful items and things they want.

^^ That sounds cool young Mick, I must admit to having been very lucky in the Christmas present department.
With the exception of actually buying her indoors a few things, everyone else wants money which I just put in a card; sought of kills the Christmas feeling giving away cash I think.

We stopped giving presents to family other than our kids once they all reached 16. Makes life much easier and cheaper. We all agreed and it makes for a much more relaxed period, not having to pretend that you like the socks!

Me? Christmas? Humbug.

Me? Christmas? Humbug.

My sentiments exactly! Although that will only change for a few years or so due to my latest granddaughter, would not wish to spoil the magic of Christmas for her ;)

But my Xmas dinner table head wear attire is

And I have another one somewhere in the Jamaican flag colours that says " Rasta Humbug!" :rofl: