i cant figure out how to add pics!!!!

You can only post pictures or links when you have 10 posts and your account has been upgraded (your username will be shown in bold). Your username should now be bold by the time you read this message.

We had to do this to stop spammers but it does encourage new members to get involved and a chance to see what a great friendly site this is.

or im in iraq and it's annoying when curtain sites dont work with the net we have... so just maybe that might have been what i was refering to... but thank you...

As well as Princes new guide (cheers Prince) you can also use Torque cars gallery to host you pics much in the same way as Photobucket & Flickr.

From the forum home page:

1. Click 'Gallery' from the second from top menu bar,
  2. Then click on 'Add Album'
  3. Give the album a title & description & click 'Submit'.
  4. Click on 'Up load pictures'.
  5. Then click on 'Choose File' & pick an image to upload from your PC, keep the images size to a maximum of 600 pixels along the longest edge.
  6. Click on 'Upload Pictures' at the bottom of the page.
  7. Review your uploads & click 'save changes'.
  8. You will now see your newly uploaded image as a thumbnail, click on it & under the new larger image you will see to lines of links, copy the second line down marked 'BB Code' it will start with & past this link into your new post to show the pic. :D
    [/LIST]