Hyundai mods

Last what i do on my getz is put kn panel filter inside airbox move snorkel out i now i have betther aceleration and power warm air is not problem when car drive i have shorter time for bring air in motor speed air is iportant than temperatur of air

Welcome to T.C matey good to have you.
Thank you very much. Just trying to gain some knowledge to improve the performance of my Hyundai CRDi 2.2 diesel engine. The topics I have read offered some great advice.

Greetings medman and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Anyone have some ideas on how to get more horsepower from a Kona 2019 2.0 liter Atkinson Cycle naturally aspirated engine.

Hi there, it's quite a new engine but a few companies are offering piggyback tuning boxes which sharpen things up, the intake could also do with some improvement, perhaps a high flowing panel filter or a larger air box if you can source one.

Then you get into fast road cams and more complex engine mods.

I've just added this article to the site for you. https://www.torquecars.com/hyundai/kona-tuning.php

I will as usual revisit this and add anything new that I find out about the car and engines that would help with your tuning project. Sorry I missed this model out and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Hi there, it's quite a new engine but a few companies are offering piggyback tuning boxes which sharpen things up, the intake could also do with some improvement, perhaps a high flowing panel filter or a larger air box if you can source one.

Then you get into fast road cams and more complex engine mods.

I've just added this article to the site for you. https://www.torquecars.com/hyundai/kona-tuning.php

I will as usual revisit this and add anything new that I find out about the car and engines that would help with your tuning project. Sorry I missed this model out and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Thanks a lot!