Hyundai I30 2017 DISC SIZE HELP

Car
Hyundai I30 2017
Hi guys

Sorry if this has been answered here before but I am new to this forum. Have a Hyundai I30 2017 that I have installed dnew front brakes and pads for it. However cannot find any info into what size I need for the rear. A few different sites won't show any options based on my registration plate, however when I enter the make and model they do. Bought a set from euro car parts as they seems mostly correct however they ended up being to tall. A few other sites offer discs in either a 272 or 284 diameter. Any help will be appreciated. TIA

This varies according to engine size on quite a few Hyundai models. The only way to be sure is to whip out a tape measure and measure your existing discs. If there is clearance to the edge of the pad and caliper you might get away with a slightly larger disc.

My book shows 2007 onwards at 262mm 2012 to 2016 was also showing as 262mm nothing seems to be listed after that, perhaps you are the first to wear out your brake discs ;)

The ProCeed also uses the same discs so you might be better searching for these.

Last edited:
Thanks. When looking online I did see a few 262mm for my model but they were all incorrect in some other dimension. Thinking they might be 272 based on the description on all other measurements.

When you find out for sure, please post here, I'm sure others who have the same question will find it very helpful.

Larger diameter discs need the correct dogbone to reposition the caliper for 100% pad to disc contact.