Howdy from the States

Wcnwzrd

Track Warrior
Car
95 300zx TT (RIP)
hey all,
not much to say about me. I live with my wife and kids in Sierra Vista, AZ. Not much to do around here but if you don't mind a drive there is plenty in Tucson. My current project/baby is on hold at the moment due to a drunk driver running a stop light and t-boning me. For those of you who don't know the term it is where you get hit in about the middle of your car or you hit someone there and it looks like a T at impact. Not very good for the frame but sometime you can get lucky. It is a 1995 Nissan 300zx TT. I'm posting a link to Cardomain.com.

THIS IS NOT MY CAR
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2056686

It has a similar setup and the owner is nice to look at as well. Mine has close to the same parts. The color is close to but mine is a bit darker with a metalic flake. I would post pics of mine but hurts me to look at her right now, and don't have any of before the crash.

he will but due to the slow court system here it might take em up to a year to finally take the case to court. he already lost his license for a year and will have between $10,000 and $15,000 in fines. The wreck broke my arm so he now gets charged with a felony instead of just dui. He will also be paying a ton more for insurance once he gets his license back. no really worth it imo but some people want to take the risk and save a few bucks.

unlucky dude - it is nice driving in Arizona done it from vegas to Scottsdale and back with roof down (got burnt) :bigsmile:

I will have to agree with Shao. It is nice driving out there. When I was stationed in Cali, I drove back to Kentucky for vacation one year and enjoyed driving through there! I didnt have a convertable at the time, but burnt the H*LL out of my left leg!:) Got window tint when I got back!;)

P.S she definatly gets my vote!! Nice ride and a nice.....hhhhmmm!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello. Did you get your claim sorted out yet? Sorry to hear that. What is your next car going to be then>?

this insurance totaled her. they only gave me 5000 for a car the sells private party for around 10 on average, but oh well. I pulled all my parts off and stuck the originals in the trunk/passenger area, some guy is going to be in heaven when he finds it in the parts yard. I will be getting another z just have to wait til i find one for the right price.

oooh. not good, but atleast your still walking an talking.

rather a car go to the big parts bin in the sky than you.

got a pic of the resulted crash damage?

oooh. not good, but atleast your still walking an talking.

rather a car go to the big parts bin in the sky than you.

got a pic of the resulted crash damage?

i couldn't bring myself to take photos of her. I had a pro shoot scheduled for the next week. would have cost me $1500 but was worth it to me. I spent 4 years and about $40,000 in custom work and parts. Everytime i tried to shoot her i felt like i was takin a pic of a corpse at a funeral.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back