Howdy all, a yank in Ohio across the pond.

Druidoak60

Wrench Pro
Car
2019 Ford Fiesta ST
I just bought a 2019 Fiesta ST. I came to this site looking for clutch and flywheel info. Great site so far.

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

So sorry for my very slow reply, I've been looking after my mum who is very poorly at the moment - family always comes first.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and look forward to Talking Cars with you.

What mods have you done already and which ones do you recommend? What things would you like us to cover in our articles on the main site? - Feedback from our members greatly shapes what content we research and provide.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Have you seen our new TV channel? Let us have your thoughts when you've got a chance to see it. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Just watched all the vids, informative for the newbie as well as old dogs like me LOL. I would suggest putting some car or racing posters on the walls or parts on shelves. A blank wall is boring.
As for mods, I'm kind of a one and done kind of guy. So I'm gathering all the parts, used if I can them for my build. I just bought a used Mountune MRX turbo kit, it is based around the Garret GT 2556R snail shell and it came with most of the water and oil lines, I need to source the couplers. It also came with HKS BOV. I also bought a Pumaspeed quick spool exhaust manifold with V-band adapter from the same guy. I paid $1320 for everything. I need to send the turbo off for rebuilding, more of a piece of mind thing as it has no play in the blades and no evidence of oil leaks. I have a list of specific parts I want and checking them off as they are acquired. I only want to pull the front end apart once.
The Fiesta ST handles and brakes great, so the suspension up grades are down the list, more power first.
I have the Cobb AP with a Dizzy 93 tune ready to go just waiting to run the 87 out that the dealer put in it.
I enjoy your site so keep it up.
As for what articles, I would like to see more info on turbo upgrades and supporting mods that really work.

Just watched all the vids, informative for the newbie as well as old dogs like me LOL. I would suggest putting some car or racing posters on the walls or parts on shelves. A blank wall is boring.
As for mods, I'm kind of a one and done kind of guy. So I'm gathering all the parts, used if I can them for my build. I just bought a used Mountune MRX turbo kit, it is based around the Garret GT 2556R snail shell and it came with most of the water and oil lines, I need to source the couplers. It also came with HKS BOV. I also bought a Pumaspeed quick spool exhaust manifold with V-band adapter from the same guy. I paid $1320 for everything. I need to send the turbo off for rebuilding, more of a piece of mind thing as it has no play in the blades and no evidence of oil leaks. I have a list of specific parts I want and checking them off as they are acquired. I only want to pull the front end apart once.
The Fiesta ST handles and brakes great, so the suspension up grades are down the list, more power first.
I have the Cobb AP with a Dizzy 93 tune ready to go just waiting to run the 87 out that the dealer put in it.
I enjoy your site so keep it up.
As for what articles, I would like to see more info on turbo upgrades and supporting mods that really work.
I quite agree with the blank background, something I will look to remedy in future videos. I didn't think about that at the time.

Good to meet you and great to see you're a fellow petrolhead through and through.

Hello there and a very warm welcome to TorqueCars, it's great to meet you. We hope you enjoy your time here, it is a really friendly place with everyone here ready to share experiences, swap tips and talk about cars. You'll fit in really well buddy.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back